Monday, April 1, 2013

Issue #2




I don't know why my face was so swollen that day, and I only realized after going through the pictures.

Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in "Flash"
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in  "N120"
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Natural"
Empro Triangular Brow Pencil in "Natural Brown"
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in "Original"
Urban Decay Naked Palette, "Sidecar" and "Virgin"
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes, "Chocolate"
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in "True Black"
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System
Korres Lip Butter in "Wild Rose"

I first applied the luminzing lotion and foundation across my face, then going in circular motions with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, I mixed them together. I used "Virgin" to highlight the area under my brow bones and along my nail bridge.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment