Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Most Affordable Beauty Product


Lip balms are probably everyone's first beauty product (girls and boys alike!), and most likely, we all started with a drugstore brand. Personally, I have swayed from one drugstore brand to another, sometimes getting a bit more adventurous and dabbling into the more premium brands. But, these days, I swear by only ONE brand. And it is Carmex!

Carmex lip balms have got to be the cheapest and most effective lip moisturizing product I've ever used! Stores usually sell it for $1.99/tube and sometimes, if you're lucky, you can get them for only $1! I have experimented with my fair share of lip moisturizers to finally be able to say, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE FOR ME BUT CARMEX.

I have also, unintentionally, tried all the different flavors Carmex has to offer. Now, I usually stick to the strongest lip balm in a collection, always leaning towards the original scent because I always want to be able to get the most out of an effective product! But, sadly, the original Carmex hardly ever comes in tube form, which is how I like my lip balms to be, so I always end up getting the Cherry ones (but now they have Carmex in two new flavors- Vanilla and Lime, whut whut!) And unlike other brands, like Burt's Bees (which I have now come to detest after buying other lip balms from their collection that weren't medicated), the quality of their flavored balms do not differ much from the original!

Carmex lip balms do not leave a greasy residue on your lips unlike certain Burt's Bees lip balms and Kiehl's very famous lip balm (another lip balm that I hate with a passion). It may take some time for it to get absorbed completely, but your lips are always supple after! I get very chapped lips and I find that Carmex lip balms never fail me. I get instant nourishment and my lips are good to go for a long time without reapplication.

Annnnnnd...since it is so cheap, I never feel very bad whenever I lose them. Face it, we are all always losing lip balms. Carmex gives you quality lip balms for cheap and it is my favourite lip balm to date! For now, Carmex, I WILL NEVER DIVORCE YOU. You have and will always be a lifesaver!

What is/are your most affordable beauty product(s)? Do you have a favourite lip balm that you think I should try? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment