Monday, July 22, 2013

Announcement feat. Selfie

On the way to Huntington Beach, when my hair was still dry and pretty, and when my make up was still perfect in my eyes. No editing needed! Super happy. 


Hello lovelies!

I know I said on my Instagram that I will be blogging over the weekend but I was out there doing things and I was hardly at home. I apologize for the delay and the letdown (if there was any) but I had a great weekend despite it being really tiring.

Follow me on Instagram if you haven't already at @exquisitefox. I try to post interesting and appropriate pictures of my life, and I like all the love I get when I'm on that thing! I start hustling for finals starting this week and it ends the week after, and I'll definitely try to squeeze in at least two more posts by this weekend. There are so many things I want to rave about, but there's so little time!

Stay tuned!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment