Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What YOU Can Anticipate This Weekend

Hey girls (and boys who read this just for kicks),

I know I haven't posted in a while and it might feel like "a very long time" for someone who just started her blog, but I swear, with school and work and Spring break it really didn't feel like time passed at all. BUT I JUST KNOW IT HAS...but I still don't want to check the date on my last post because I don't want to know how long has it been.

There are reasons as to why I haven't been posting besides my usual excuse but since this blog is pretty new, I have been working on trying to make it look more desirable for my readers, and myself. And with Wordpress' free blogs, you don't get as much flexibility as you do with Blogger in terms of editing the CSS for your blog to make it look pretty and sparkly. I can always use my own domain but I'm saving that for the future when I have professional portfolio to showcase! So, I've been thinking about migrating and doing the editing and transferring my existing posts over and all that blogger jazz I don't want to bore you with..

IMG_3663
Look forward this weekend to read my post about lash serums, mascaras and lash extension formulas in a tube!


Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment