Wednesday, October 30, 2013

BACK AGAIN!

Let's hear it for my new laptop.

I'm pretty sure most of you who read my blog are people I actually know in real life, and have probably heard me vent about my plight of living without a laptop. And honestly, you really don't realize how much your laptop means to you until, you know, you really don't have one anymore!

Long story short, there was a software failure in my previous one, and I wanted to wait for the new release of laptops from Apple. So, here I am, a week after the announcement of their new line of laptops, typing away on a laptop which smaller size I am not entirely use to.

I guess, during these six weeks (six weeks without a laptop, can you believe that!), my lack of accessibility has taught me to be discreet about a lot of things happening in my life, which in turn actually made life so much more satisfactory despite the heavy workload and personal issues.

Right now, it's Tuesday night....well, Wednesday morning, to be exact, and i just got off work. I have a few more hours to go before I can finally hit the sack and get back up four hours later for class, but I am just thankful that I do not need to be walking alone to the library at this time just to use the computer there. I am just thankful I don't need to step out of the house in fear, and walk back home with an extremely heightened sense of security....JUST THANKFUL, that I have a working laptop, and I can finally realign the priorities in my life and get my life back together again!

I will do a beauty post very soon!
So, if you're reading this....YOU ARE AMAZING.

And I, am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment