Sunday, May 26, 2013



Ten minutes ago, I decided to finally approach the corner of my room where I keep the boxes of beauty stuff I intend to return. This particular box was the the Sephora one. I've had this nagging feeling that I've surpassed the return deadline for the stuff I wanted to return but I was hoping that somehow somewhat I could still return them! But, yes, once again, laziness got me nowhere. So now I am in possession of three bottles of the Nails, Inc. Feathers Effect nail polish which I don't quite fancy anymore because the novelty has worn off and a bottle of the Caudalie Beauty Elixir which I have actually grown to love after the review I did but didn't quite plan on keeping it since it was pretty pricey...but I GUESS NOT since there is no way I can return them anymore! Unless someone wants to buy the nail polish bottles off me...I am keeping the beauty elixir just cause it works beautifully as a morning toner!

Sigh.
At least one of those things is going to keep me fresh and awake in the morning.

Admittedly, I have been slacking off the skincare department for the last few weeks. I think not keeping this blog updated has had my spirits running low. Which is a bad thing, because I've started developing zits on my chin (CAN SOMEONE SAY EW!) Obviously, I haven't had a "zit situation" in a while, especially since I started incorporating the Clarisonic brush into my skincare routine. Also, every time I DO use the brush, I go on a full skincare routine with serums and the like.

I could do a haul post now and show you guys all the products I have accumulated in the past two months. Or, I can do a shorter one featuring the products I'm really into as of late, especially with the changing seasons and the temperamental weather! I'll see where my mood takes me.

Stay tuned!
The next post might have me posting pictures of myself with a mud-like mask slathered all over my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment