Thursday, February 21, 2013

Introduction

I've thought for a while now (more than a year, actually!) of starting a beauty blog. It was just this prevailing thought that I've been having, especially during my six-month break before I came here to the U.S. and I was spending most of my time online, combing through beauty and fashion blogs, watching my favourite YouTube beauty gurus do their thang, and constructing beauty lists...

Part of the reason (and for the most part) why I've been putting this off is because I wanted to be sure that I had something to offer to my readers. After all, if I'm not going to be presenting myself and whatever I want to show to my readers in a creative way...what's the point? Without giving you the specific number of girls and women out there already doing this, if you are even reading this write now, you KNOW I am just a needle in a haystack- just another girl with a beauty blog.

But am I, really?

As for now, I have several ideas in mind of how I want this blog to turn out. I have a direction that I would love to pursue and I want this blog to not only serve as a platform where women my age would love to use as a guide and inspiration to their daily needs, but to help me get my voice out there!

Being in college really makes you disregard your age entirely and focus more on acheiving career aspirations, and so, here I am.

Stay tuned for more beauty content coming this weekend!


Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment